Participation Rule for all programs:
- All participants must adhere to the General NAVIKA 2019 Participation Rules as well as those specified herein.
- Every participant in the group must be registered to the NAVIKA 2019 event.
- Minimum age for participation is 6 Years
- All expenses should be borne by the performing team/artists
- All programs should be presented in Kannada.
- Team/Artists are responsible for their Props, costumes & makeup.
- It will be teams’/artists’ responsibility to take permission for any proprietary/copy righted material
- No political/religious bias in the programs
|Program Type||Max. Duration||Min. No. of Participants|
|Comedy Skit||15 Mins||3|
|Non-classical Singing||5-10 Mins||Preference will be given for Group Songs.|
|Classical Music Singing||30 Mins|
- Exceptions will be made by committee, based on availability of time, exceptional talent and uniqueness of program.
- To help with the selection process, submission of good quality video/audio (Soft Copy) for audition (minimum of 3 mins recording for 15 minutes item, and 5 minutes for the rest) is mandatory.
- Video: Upload your video into youtube as private and share the username and password.
- Audio: Send the audio clip in MP3 format mentioning your program name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions made will be reviewed by the corresponding Committees and upon their recommendation; the final approval will be made by the Program Structure Committee & Steering Committee.
- If the selected, time will be allocated and that includes Prop setup, Prop removal and artist entry and exit times.
- Applications for solo performances in Dance, Music and Drama categories are not accepted whereas solo applications for special talent such as Stand-Up Comedy/Shadow Act/Puppetry/Magic Show/Mimicry/Others are accepted in Talent Competition Category.